Key services of the program include:
- Development of corporate strategy and structures.
- Establishment of HR department and strengthening HR functions.
- Development of HRM policies and procedures to foster quality service delivery, promote standard work and business ethics and strengthen corporate governance.
- Implementation of a standard workplace leadership training for team leaders, managers and officers in order to equip them with the required skills and strategies to supervise and lead productive employees.
- Establishment of a complete employee performance management program; and
- Development and deployment of standard HRMIS solutions which enables companies and institutions to effectively and efficiently manage all HR/Payroll functions using the latest and the most relevant software solutions based on the specific needs and priorities of individual organizations.